Final Music Video

Thursday 13 October 2011

Cool Stop Motion

I bet this video took ages to make...if it would not be so difficult I would definitely do it for the stop motion task, which needs to be handed in by next week.
Therefore I decided to make a stop motion video including the cross processing effect because I personally think it looks pretty cool.
I also already have a weigh idea of what I want to do. If I am doing it here in school I want to girls coming from different directions and meeting together behind a tree. They are invisible for a few seconds and then suddenly you can see a foot or an arm stretching outside from each side. I think it is going to be a cool effect. Obviously they are going to do different stuff as well.
However, if I am in London I will take pictures of my friends jumping around in the hotel room. I would like them to jump on the beds but I am unsure of how I can take that many pictures and always catch them in the right moment. So we might have to be spontaneous with that. I am really excited though as I have never really tried to do stop motion.
Here are two pictures I took and edited with the cross-processing tool on Aperture on my Mac Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment