Final Music Video

Monday 3 October 2011

11. Perfect audience member


With the help of uktribes.com I found out that Trendies would be our perfect audience member.
During my research I found out that they like listening to M.I.A, The Pixies and MGMT, which are bands I can relate to our band and song. Although those bands might produce songs, which involve much more the genre of rock, they are still quite indie. 














In addition Trendies like to shop at Topshop and American Apparel. American Apparel for instance is a brand, which sells “simple looking” clothes but actually they are very unique and different.

























Trendies are dressed and listen to different music than the mainstream. However, that can not be applied to all of them as there is always 1 or 2 songs in the charts everyone admires. Also it does not mean that all Trendies love American Apparel and never shop at H&M. I only said that because I wanted to create a stereotypical picture of them.

















Also although they do not look posh they are quite interested in reading the Vogue magazine as most of them are interested in fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment