Final Music Video

Monday 19 September 2011

5. Asking for permission

In order to use our chosen track we had to ask for permission as the song has a copyright.

Dear Madame/Sir ,
I am currently an A-Level student at Gordonstoun School in the north of Scotland. As media studies is one of my A-Level choices, I have to create a music video for my coursework. Paul Antauer, my colleague and myself thought the track The End's Not Near by the Band Of Horses from the "OC Tracks Mix6"  would suit perfectly to the story we are intending to produce. Therefore we want to ask you for permission to use the song The End's Not Near for our A2 media coursework.
It would be solely used in my coursework for educational purposes, without commercial gain, no copyright infringement intended.

Thank you very much in advance,
Sincerely,
Anna Stoss and Paul Antauer

No comments:

Post a Comment